Wednesday 24 June 2009

Me and Mr Hutches

Hello, i'm a gay 17 year old, i'm decent guy with a good body build almost a six pack, with hairy legs and pubic hair around my penis. I love dreaming of gay sex especailly incest and with my favourite teachers. One night i had a dream of favourite teacher, Mr Hutches, it was great.

Little did i known the unexpected happened. As school ended i forgot to put my shinpads into my bag from lesson 3 so i went back to get them and find Mr Hutchins changing out of his clothes to a suit becasue it was the Year 11 Leavers Ball. As i was searching he turned and asked "Have you lost anything?".

"Yes, my shinpads" i replied as i turned to talk to him he was standing their in his boxers. I noticed a huge buldge.

When i turned to carry on looking i couldn't stop thinking about that buldge. He called again, and he was standing in his tight black boxers. Starring at his muscular six pack and hairy body. He walked over to me and kissed me pationatly. I couldn't believe what a good kisser he was. I knew he wasn't gay, he was due to get married to his fiance in three weeks. Anyway, he started moving my head down his muscular hairy body, he tasted so sweet, urgh!! I felt so orgasmic!! I came to his boxers i kissed them passionatly. He stopped me. He pulled of my school top to reveal my six pack, he then stood me up and pulled my trousers down.

After my trousers came off, i was just standing then in my bright blue boxers. Mr Hutches rubbed me all over and kissing pationatly aswell. He started rubbing the outside of my boxers. I was feeling him as well too, as we stood there in our boxers. He reached into my boxers and started jerking my cock which was about 7 inches long. I then reached into his boxers and started jerking him off, his dick must of been 9 and a half inches long. We was pumping away at a fast speed. I could feel myself, going to explode and his too. We ejaculated at the same, He told me to put his cum in his mouth so he could taste it. I knew what mine tasted like, so I tasted his, oh my god, it was amazing.

After our jerking, he told me to suck him. He sat on a bench and I got onto my hands and knees infront of his penis. I only got my face to his dick and he already started groaning. I sucked on his balls, even though they where a bit hairy, but so where mine, for a while. I moved up and opened my mouth wide so I get the 9 1/2 incher in. he put both hands around the back of my head and started moving my head up and down. His groaning was exciting me loads that i could feel the tip of my cock touching his tough legs. I was going faster, his groans where getting louder and then... he came... all his juices in my mouth. I came upto his mouth so we could snog, with his cum in my mouth.

"Come on, we ain't finished yet" he said. I guess he was desperate for more. He stood me up and pulled me forward. He told me to bend forward. I felt his hands grooming my hairy ass. He pulled my bum cheecks apart and placed his face inbetween. I could feel his tounge lubing up my ass. This was amazing, I was orgasming as it felt good. He was ryhming my asre with his big red tounge.

I heard open a condom packet, he placed it on. I then heard him spit, i dunno what he was doing but I don't care. He got up and placed his dick on my arse. "Are you ready?" he asked. I replied "YES!!!" I could feel him wegding in his 9 and half incher. I groaned so loud. He got it all in. He started a rythm, it hurt but my god it felt good. He was getting faster and faster. He was moaning more quicker. He came in my arse, it felt warm. I turned and sucked him clean and then we snogged and shared his cum.

1 comment: